Wednesday, April 30, 2014

CAS & Retiring!

Yesterday I cleared off my display board and discovered I need 17 new cards for it. Wow! I also happen to know I need 3 thank you's, and a few birthdays... 
Today I set out all my about-to-retire stamp supplies and got creating!

This card uses a tipped version of the current CAS sketch, and only retiring products!! I used a Gumball Green textured card stock base, and then the rectangles use Epic Day DP, which I stamped right over! Both stamp sets are retiring too! But the best part is I know exactly who this is going to! Yeay!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderfall, Simply Sketched
Ink: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Paper: Gumball Green textured card stock, Epic Day DP

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...