Thursday, April 24, 2014

Double Challenge!

This is one of those cards that looked a lot better in my head, haha....but hey, it filled two challenges and its another card made so here you go, *smile And its a fact- you're not gonna love every card you make....
I used the latest Clean & Simple sketch, and the latest Nacho Average color challenge, even tho they had Crushed Curry on the list. I stamped it off once and then twice to make it less powerful, haha! I also used one of my favorite about-to-retire stamp set and some about-to-retire washi tape!
Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Sketched
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay & Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Gingham Garden Washi Tape

6 comments:

  1. Interesting use of the flower stamp-I like it. Thanks for sharing that-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes those cards in our heads trick us once we start creating. The Nacho colors make the flowers pop! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job at the sketch!! You used that flower well for the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! Very cool way to use the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's wrong with Crushed Curry? It's like the best yellow ever :) I love Daffodil Delight too. Anyway, I think that's a great use of the flower stamp and lovely job with the Nacho colors. Thanks for joining in the fun this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...