Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Demo'd Card

When I hold workshops, unless something specific is otherwise requested, I demonstrate one card, one scrapbook page and then we all make a card together. This is the card I demonstrated. It features Washi Tape, DP and tape from the Occasions Mini and two super-duper easy techniques- inking with markers, and dragging the card stock across the ink pad in place of matting it.
I also used the latest Mojo Monday sketch, and talked about the usefulness of sketches for creating!
Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Ink: So Saffron, Coastal Cabana marker, Baked Brown Sugar marker
Paper: So Saffron, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh DP
Accessories: Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Tag A Bag Accessories (striped tag and twine), Hung Up Cute Clips

The Tag and clip are retiring so if you love them, order them soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...