Monday, April 7, 2014

Upcoming Class #3

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a nice weekend and were just as relaxed or productive as you wanted to be, haha!

I'll kick off this week with another sample from my April class, and also a reminder that I do need your RSVP and $35 today, if you're planning to attend. Otherwise we risk not having your supplies here, much less ready for you to use! And again, all the details on the class can be found in THIS post.

This card is super simple, using a basic, easy layout, but I think it might be my favorite, haha! I like the colors and I like the patterns together. What do you think?
Supplies:
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar & Very Vanilla card stocks, Retro Fresh DP
Accessories: Retro Fresh Journaling Tag, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...