Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy New Catalog Day!

That's right girls, the new Stampin' Up! catalog is released today!!!!! WHOO!!!

I'll be back this afternoon to update my links and sidebars and all that but I wanted to share these two cards, in connection with a super fun promotion starting today, at noon!

This first card is based on Julee's Mojo Monday sketch. I actually used the scallop edge on all four sides of the pink but I didn't like it. So this is my modified version...

Supplies: Stamps: Ever After, Upsy Daisy Ink: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery Paper: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Whisper White Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Celery Grosgrain ribbon, Jumbo Brads, Mat Pack

And this card I did a while ago in a workshop, but never posted here. I posted its cousin HERE, but not this one! LOL

Supplies:

Stamps: Puns from the Past Ink: Not Quite Navy Paper: Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Very Vanilla Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, EE Brads, Vanilla grosgrain

I'll be back! *grin*

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tanya,

    These are great!!! I have that set got it free with that promotion last year and just had to have it and I have never used it!!!

    I have got to remedy that fact!!!

    How many SU sets do you have???

    I hate to admit it but I have around 250 Uuugghh!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...