Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Catalog CASE

You do know the catalog is really called the Idea Book & Catalog, right? This is becuase it is bursting full of ideas! Today's card is based almost entirely off the card found at the top of page 168. I left off a layer of card stock, because I used textured Old Olive and liked it. I also swapped the bird image for the cage, and changed the "strips" across the top, but its darn close!
I stamped the bird onto the Pool Party card stock, and then stamped it on white to color and cut out. ...I've mentioned before that I dislike cutting...I still do. hee hee....!

Supplies:
Stamps: Nature Walk, Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White and Textured Old Olive card stocks
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Linen Thread, Corner Rounder Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...