Friday, July 15, 2011

Clean & Simple!

Since the new catalog came out and so many stamps and products retired, I had to clear off my display board I use at workshops and events. But once it was clear, I had thirty empty spots!!! That meant that for my workshop this past weekend I was cruising trying to get cards made to fill it. I didn't quite, but managed to hide the empty spots with stamp sets for sale and the rest of items on display. *wink.
Here is one of the many cards I threw together:
I didn't color it yet because ya know...you can't give blond parents a dark haired card, lol, but one of my workshop attendants liked it plain, in the black & white.
Supplies:
Stamps: All in the Family
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...