Monday, July 25, 2011

Congrats!

This card could be used for any congratulatory occasion, but I made it for a baby shower gift! The DP is very, very old - some of the first I purchased from Stampin' Up!, but I love that soft purple flower print for baby girls! And its almost gone so that's good too! hee hee!
I wasn't totally sure how to make the banner thing. I wasn't sure if I should fold it or what exactly to do. So its a white strip of card stock with the flagged ends, and then the turquoise layer is mounted with Dimensionals,so that it appears raised, like that kind of banner would be! The flower is three layers- the turquoise layer, the other DP bit and white vellum to make the DP softer.

Supplies:
Stamps: Swirls & Curls
Ink: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant marker
Paper: Whisper White, & Tempting Turquoise card stock, White Vellum, Sweet DP (RETIRED)
Accessories: Fancy Flower Punch, Bright Buttons, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I think I have some of that same paper. It's still beautiful. The card is wonderful. Love the layered flower.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...