Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Paper!!

Okay, so the biggest draw for me to Stampin' Up! way back when was that they had BOY stuff. I had a son, I'd just finished scrapbooking my one of my younger brothers life up to that point and craft stores had nothing for boys but car stickers, and red, blue, orange and green card stock.
....and when they pass the stage of primary-colored rounded-cars...what shall we use??

This new catalog from Stampin' Up! has stamps for boys of ALL ages. Seriously, I cannot wait to get my hands on the Tool Shed background stamp for my dad! And the Need for Speed set is perfect for my brothers' birthday/fathers day cards! And my son keeps growing up on me (rude!) and no longer wants the cute trains or zoo animals that I have. So in my baby steps to acquire it all (ROFL), I purchased this fabulous, new Well Worn DP for boy/man projects. Check out the fabulous prints!
and created a scrapbook layout for my son at my workshop yesterday using it!
Supplies:
Stamps: Under the Stars
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Well Worn DP, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze card stocks
Accessories: Twill Tape

now all I need is the Daring Adventure stamp set, the denim ribbons, the mini brads..........and then I can make the adorable things found on page 144! And my boys will love it as much as me! :D

1 comment:

  1. I have to say Stampin Up is getting much better at giving us new stuff for some good masculine cards/ scrapbook pages. That paper is a great example.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...