Thursday, July 21, 2011

forgotten item

Here's a masculine sympathy card. I used white craft ink on the Crumb Cake card stock. Its been quite a while since I even thought to use the white ink, and I think it turned out really, really nice!
This card uses the Mojo Monday sketch found HERE, and my current favorite stamp set. It's only available for about five more weeks so don't miss your chance to get it, and the fabulous coordinating paper!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso card stocks, Nautical Expedition DP
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine

2 comments:

  1. Love the quiet serene colors. Beautiful card, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card turned out great. It's always so hard to come up with masculine cards. Great job

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...