Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Hostess Stuff!

Did you catch the changes to the hostess program? You get hostess dollars now, instead of choosing a hostess set and then merchandise. You can use the dollars on exclusive stamp sets or on catalog merchandise, or both! Here is a beautiful new hostess stamp set that I pre-ordered before the catalog came out! (demonstrator perk...!) This is the first card I've made using it, and I used the latest sketch from the Stamping 411 site.

Supplies:
Stamps: Faith in Nature
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: textured Old Olive, Rose Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Regals Brads, Watercolor Crayons

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I LOVE that sketch. Beautiful card, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally diggin this new set! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...