Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mixing Old & New!

The stamps are old, the brad is old, the colors are brand-spankin-new! My friend is having a baby and another friend and I have decided to throw her a shower. The real host was sweet enough to suggest I make the invites (love advertising my biz) so here it is!
Supplies:
Stamps: Welcome Little One, Sweet Thing (both LONG retired!)
Ink: Island Indigo ink pad & marker, Lucky Limeade marker, Pool Party marker, Basic Black
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island Indigo & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss corduroy brad (long retired), computer generated text
~~~~~
When making a bunch of the same thing, its easiest to cut out one whole thing at a time. Like the Indigo mat....cut them all out together.
and I mixed up the colors on the baby's clothes and blanket for a little variation. I wasn't sure what I liked best so I just kept being random.
I think they turned out pretty cute.
...and I'm now certain the baby will be blond, lol!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...