Friday, July 1, 2011

NEW CATALOG SEASON!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*that's me squealing about the new catalog and all the things I love about it!!!
Oh my WORD where to even begin???

You like frogs? or turtles? Buy a stinkin' cute set AND help out a great cause with our new Ronald McDonald House Charity set!

Do you like old things even half as much as I do?? You'll find it! Vintage baby, Christmas, Valentines...your mother or grandmother's kitchen!...

Funny stuff, cutesy stuff, playful stuff....
sweet new stamps images,
boy stuff, (little boy, big boy and medium boy: dinosaurs! trucks! fast things! tools!)
girly stuff,
background stamps
school stuff
words
letters!
paper, holy paper!
*ribbons!!!*
fabric, brads, punches!
dies and things for your Big Shot
really great decor elements (vinyl) peices....

ohhhh its dreamy.
the only thing wrong with it is that my sah-weet nautical set from the summer mini is not in it. sniffle sniffle...

Want one?
Fabulous.
Stop by with $5 and you've got one!

Click on my sidebar to see it RIGHT NOW!

Come to my NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE on July 9th.
Get your hot little hands on the new colors, some new stamps and some fun projects!
Start saving your pennies and write up your wish lists!
....mine is quite extensive.......!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that this is my favorite catalog so far. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...