Monday, July 11, 2011

Triple Punch!

Have you seen the new triple punches? They are in the Summer Mini, and they are also in the new catalog. I already mentioned loving daisies so this one was a perfect fit for me! Three daisy styles from one punch?? yes please!
Here is the card we did for the make & take at my workshop on Saturday. I used the layout of a card in the demonstrator magazine Stampin' Up! sends us each month, but changed up the colors and stamps. and of course we had to use the fun new punch!
Supplies:
Stamps: Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Paper: So Saffron, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: In Color brads, punches I forget the names for....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...