Thursday, September 29, 2011

I made a bow!!!

Seriously, when have you ever seen a bow on my work? That's because my bows always turn out totally wonky and weird. always. on shoes, little girl dresses, whatever, my bows do not work. Today's model is actually a looped ribbon with another bit of ribbon secured around the middle to make it look all purty. Yeay!
The card uses last week's Mojo Monday sketch and some autumny but kind of weird colors. lol!
Supplies:
Stamps: Four Frames, Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Paper: Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Peach Parfait Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...