Monday, April 1, 2013

Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Stamp, Scrap, Sew, Share Create April blog hop! Michelle picked the theme of "Just Because" , so the projects I have for today are perfect for such a theme!
 
Nothing says "Just Because" to me, quite as much as scrapbooking! I take and print off hundreds of pictures and while sometimes I need to get a page done for some kind of event, usually its just because this is the set of pictures I want to scrapbook, lol! So! for a blog hop titled Just Because, I put this page together using THIS sketch....
Supplies:
Stamps: Collage Curios, Daring Adventure
Ink: Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade marker
Paper: Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade & Very Vanilla card stocks, First Edition DP, Sunshine & Sprinkles DP
Accessories: Natural Ribbon, 1 inch circle punch


This card uses THIS Freshly Made sketch, and is definitely a Just Because kind of card, just because I have a friend who could use something happy in the mail!
Supplies:
Stamps: Feel Goods, Creative Elements
Ink: Primrose Petals
Paper: Primrose Petals & Whisper White card stocks, Patio Party DP
Accessories: White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch

Now go see what everyone else makes when they have some Just Because time! *grin

Click button to visit Julie's blog!

3 comments:

  1. Your scrapbook page is darling. YOur kids are so cute all dressed up! Love your color combination. Very pretty card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! It's awesome that you make real pages. I gave that up shortly after I started. It's MDS or cards for me! Also love the butterflies going up the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and layout of your scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...