Monday, April 29, 2013

Bingo Birthday!

Hello again! In recent weeks we have had a lot of birthdays and my stash is seriously depleted. I decided it was time to make some birthday cards that can be used for anyone, although I especially need kids cards.  Here's my first one, which also uses the current Freshly Made Sketch:
Supplies:
Stamps: Bingo Card, Collage Curios, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Gumball Green, Basic Gray
Paper: Sunshine & Sprinkles DP, Real Red, Lucky Limeade & Whisper White card stocks

The Bingo Card can be quite overwhelming, but I thought it could be a fun little snippet, with these cute hot air balloons! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...