Friday, April 26, 2013

Springy Tree

Now that the retired lists are out, I have separated out my inks, card stocks and designer papers, my stamps, and my accessories that are about to go away. I am going to spend the next few weeks featuring them so that you can SEE all these fabulous products in action and decide if you want to get them before they really are gone!
(I've put the retiring supplies in italics for you to quickly note which are going.)

Yesterday I had a day off from my other job, I pulled up all my "go to" sketches and decided what upcoming events need cards and created a nice stack. Now I have plenty to share with you!

Today's card uses the current Retro Sketch, and plenty of soon-to-retire product! I {heart} this stamp image with the little girl on the swing. And I love sponging color onto the tree to make it look like its springtime! I was also excited to trim the First Edition DP to be a tree-themed dictionary page, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Forever Young
Ink: Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade
Paper: First Edition DP, Sunshine & Sprinkles DP, Lucky Limeade & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Natural Ribbon, Paper Daisies, Printed Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...