Saturday, April 27, 2013

Collage Curios & Mojo!

Both of today's cards use the current Mojo Monday sketch, which I have used already, haha, but I thought it would be great with this stamp set! This set is so fun because the tiny images coordinate with so many other stamp sets, as I show below!

This first one I added a "square" to the sketch, and managed to coordinate three butterflies! The Swallowtail image in blue is really nice! I like that its subtle, even tho that really means I needed to refill my ink pad, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Collage Curios, Swallowtail
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Paper: First Edition DP, Not Quite Navy & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Natural Ribbon, Scoring Blade

And this card is for a friend who has been to Paris!
Supplies:
Stamps: Collage Curios, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Basic Gray
Paper: First Edition DP, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Crochet Ribbon, Vintage Trinkets, 1 3/8 inch square punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...