Thursday, April 25, 2013

Life Is A Daring Adventure

Recently my kids had Spring Pictures at school. I don't typically get the school pictures because experience shows I take WAY better pics than the photographers do...ahem...but on this day I was asked to come in and help with the whole thing, and the parent helpers get a free sheet or something like that. Huh. Well, I do love to keep EVERY photo of my children (I've said to my husband that its the only time that exact look is captured) so I went ahead and picked the two 5x7's - one copy for each kid's scrapbook and one copy for my scrapbook! Perfect!

Here's the page I made with my son's photo for his book, and I used THIS sketch:
Supplies:
Stamps: Daring Adventure
Ink: Midnight Muse
Paper: Marina Mist card stocks, Parker's Patterns DP
Accessories: Natural Ribbon, Regals Brads, Mat Pack, Stapler

The journaling is beneath the tag, in the blue, but I've blurred it out. Pretty sure this is the first time I've used Marina Mist... I like this quote and I like using quotes or lyrics or other things in my kids' books. I like them seeing how they personally fit into the world of quotes and how it can apply to them. This child of mine has BIG dreams and always has a plan for some adventure he's aiming towards, so I thought this one suited him well.
And! We discovered yesterday that this fun Daring Adventure stamp set is soon retiring, darnit! Hurry and get it if you love it too! The brads are going too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...