Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Birthday Season!

So this weekend we have a bunch of birthdays! That's what I'll be featuring this week, haha!
Today I sat down and put this card together, using the sketch from the Clean & Simple blog. The dots kinda make it not so much clean and simple, but it works for me! I also used some retiring colors for you! It even quit snowing long enough for me to run out and snap a picture!
Supplies:
Stamps: Million Dollar Moments, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight & Very Vanilla card stocks, Sunshine & Sprinkles DP

3 comments:

  1. perfect april showers bring may flowers kinda card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you stamped Happy Birthday several times on the flag and just cut it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/04/52-card-pickup-215.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...