Saturday, April 13, 2013

Week 12!

MDS two days in a row! If you're interested in trying it out, you can still download the FREE trial and give it a shot for 30 days. Not only that, but I am offering a FREE MDS demonstration, on Tuesday the 16th. Stop by my house and I'll show you what I do!

And here's another catch up on my weekly pages for you!

I love that we can recolor embellishments, because that ribbon only comes in Pool Party, Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango- but now I have it in Melon Mambo! *grin! These photos don't have a whole lot of color to pick up, so I took the pale pink from my daughter's robe. She makes it into four of the five pictures so I think that's okay... The background paper is Pink Pirouette, so I used Pretty In Pink for the stamping. You know what else is great about MDS? The colors never retire- you can use them forever!!
Supplies:
MDS, Sale-A-Bration 2013 Content Disk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...