Thursday, June 20, 2013

A bright card!

Today's card is bright and happy! I used the current CAS sketch, tho this card didn't turn out very CAS...I wanted to play with all the images so I did! Even if they turned out a little wonky....sigh! Instead of making flags I used the border image, which has the little points so it worked for me, too bad it didn't come out straight...just pretend! *grin
Supplies:
Stamps: Creative Elements
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana & Whisper White card stocks

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Such a perfect card for summer with the butterflies and bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice take on the sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...