Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Layout

Since my computer still hasn't been fixed, I needed to show a traditional page at my workshop. This one is super simple, but I really like it. I featured three prints from the Epic Day DP, the Epic Day washi tape, and the brand new ABC set that I am loving!
I love how easy the Epic Day DP is to use, and how much it adds to any project- it looks like I did a lot of work when really I just cut two strips, a square, and some of the hexagons!
(And yes, you've already seen these pictures, her layout is HERE and his is HERE. This layout is for my book. however, this allows me to show how the same pics can create complete different pages. Same goes for stamps.)
Supplies:
Stamps: ABC123 Sketch
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Epic Day DP, Basic Gray card stock
Accessories: Epic Day Washi Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...