Monday, June 3, 2013

Make & Take!

Today I want to show off the Make & Take from Saturday's workshop. Confession: it was 98% CASE'd from a card I found on the website where Demonstrators can post and share their creations. I went to LeAnne's blog and can link you to her card HERE. I was kind of at a loss as to what to feature, and her card gave me exactly the push that I needed. I just layered it on the Coastal Cabana cardstock to let people play with new stuff. And I used our new Rotary stamp, but her card features one of the greeting sets that is discounted right now! How's that for inspired?!
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Remember This rotary stamp
Ink: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray
Paper: Epic Day DP, Coastal Cabana & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Epic Day washi tape!!, Very Vintage Buttons, White Baker's Twine

And because I know you're asking, the recipe for the treat can be found HERE. It is SOO yummy! The topping is so crumbly it keeps coming off, (seriously, I bet half of it has fallen off!) and we're just collecting it in a bowl. My husband requested vanilla ice cream to sprinkle the topping onto!

1 comment:

  1. Where have I been?! Love this one too! Summer Silhouettes always makes for a nice card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...