Saturday, June 22, 2013

Old pictures, Old supplies

Today's project is a brand new page, made of retired product and old pics. I haven't printed off pictures for a while, so I went thru what I had to find something I felt like scrapping. I had 6 little stacks of photos ready to go...but spent all my "free time" looking for when the photos were taken! lame.... lol... So I only got this page put together so far.
I used the newly retired Certainly Celery for the base, but found an old Simply Scrappin' Kit for the DP and stickers. I also used THIS sketch for the layout!

Supplies:
Stamps: ABC123 Sketch
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White card stocks, retired Simply Scrappin' Kit from 2011? Sale-A-Bration

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...