Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Playtime!

Yes its true, I finally got to stamp today!! It's been a couple weeks now, but a super windy day while recovering from a migraine seemed to be a good time to stay indoors and create something new! Hooray for that! And now I have new posts ready to go for the next couple days!

The first card I'll share used a recent Freshly Made Sketch, tho I missed the deadline... It's a quick and simple card, but I'm happy with it. The color scheme came from me looking at the ribbons I had to choose from for the little flag on the side, haha!

Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler & Crumb Cake card stocks
Accessories: Denim Jean Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. That's a great man-card! Sorry you missed the FMS deadline but there's always this week! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Open Sea is such a fun masculine set! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...