Monday, June 10, 2013

Photos and Paper

Back when I started scrapbooking, that's all it took- photos and papers. And today's layout was inspired by THIS sketch, which is all about the photos and DP. I had a ton of pictures of this day, so I really liked that it just lets the photos and paper do the talking! No title for this page, just journaling.

I do have quite a story to tell in that blank yellow section, but that will be another time. It was a crazy day...we were waiting to see a final event in the construction of a new LDS temple...first it poured and poured, then the wind was too strong, and finally the sun came out and it was hot! But we were happy to be there for it, and there are a few dozen pics that didn't make the page! With all that crazy weather, I thought the clouds and umbrella prints in this newly retired DP worked perfectly. And I'm sorry about the glare, can't tell you how many times I tried to get a decent shot of this layout!
Supplies:
Paper: So Saffron card stock, Sunshine & Sprinkles DP

1 comment:

  1. adorable pictures and dp...hope you have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...