Friday, June 21, 2013

A soft card...

Happy Friday to you! Any fun plans for the weekend?
This card was inspired by a card in the newest demonstrator magazine. I love that the magazine is full of ideas my customers haven't already seen! I loved that they had a Crumb Cake card with a raised Crumb Cake layer! I would never think of something like that! I have done Vanilla on Vanilla, but other than that it doesn't cross my mind and I really liked the look! I decided to emboss that layer to make it stand out a bit more, and I also used the current Retro Sketch with this card. And since the Crumb Cake gave it a soft neutral base I chose soft colors to stamp with!
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes
Ink: Pear Pizazz, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Pink Pirouette & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Linen Thread, Chevron Embossing Folder, Big Shot

1 comment:

  1. pretty colors. I always love the chevron embossing in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...