Thursday, October 31, 2013

Christmas Card Class

*This will be kept at the top til November 1*
 
Yep, its that time again, time for me to schedule my Christmas Card Class!
This class is always a big hit, so you'll want to save your spot!
I've got a survey on the sidebar to help me set a time that works for the most people, so please leave a comment on this post, or respond to the survey! *smile
(and let me know if you'd like to host the class at your own home with your friends and family!)
 
This year we'll make 25 different cards, using mostly products found in the Holiday Mini.
$35 will be required for me to purchase and prep your supplies, RSVP date to be determined.
And of course there will be treats!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...