Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blog Hop: Fall Fun!

Welcome to our October Blog Hop!!
This time Jolene has chosen the theme of Fall Fun and since autumn is my favorite season, I definitely have projects for that! 

First up, I have a double-page layout that I created in MDS. This is one of my family's favorite traditions and is a day full of Fall Fun for us! These pictures are from last year's adventure. I have to say, I love using a scenic shot as the "background paper" in MDS!
Supplies:
MDS, Frightful Sight DP, Days to Remember content Disk, cropping tool

Next up I have a card with a Fun technique on my Fall leaves, haha. (this also uses a recent CAS Sketch) I used the Rock & Roll technique with each of these leaves at the top. The bottom one with the greeting is plain to make it lighter.... I stamped a bigger greeting and it came out all smudgy, so I had to cover it up, haha...
Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderfall, Simply Sketched
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Neutral Buttons, Linen Thread, Glue Dots

Let me know what you think of my Fall Fun projects and then go check out Julie's, and everyone elses! :) Should be plenty of fun things to get you in the mood for fall!

6 comments:

  1. A great MDS layout. I love going pumpkin hunting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages, Tanya. Love the pics of the kids. And your card is beautiful. Great save with the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrapbook layout! The super-large picture-as-background looks fab, and I like how you included so many photos without the layout feeling too crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pages as always and the colors on the card are just fabulous! The Pistachio was an excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout on your pumpkin page and all of the texture on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...