Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wintery Paper Page

Last weekend there was a Virtual Scrapbook Night on Splitcoaststampers and somehow I missed that info til it was well past. But I did use one of the challenges, and an unrelated sketch, and put this page together. The idea was to use lots of layers and embellishments, and I have a whole bin full of retired accessories, so that's where I went! I also have a sheet of very old DP on the page. I dunno, maybe its too busy, but oddly, I felt like all these things worked together! And, here's another page done!

Supplies:
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red textured card stock, Whisper White & Island Indigo card stock, Spice Cake DP (retired)
Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Chevron Punch, Glue Dots, Real Red polka dot ribbon (retired), Holly Berry Bouquet button (retired), Sycamore Street Ribbon (retired), Bitty Buttons (retired), Epoxy Brads (retired), chipboard (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...