Monday, October 21, 2013

Retired Scrapping with Challenges!

I took some time to scrapbook on Saturday and got these pages done! First up, I used the current challenge from 1-2-3 Get Scrappy. I picked the "more than 3 photos, pumpkins and 3 different patterned papers" strip. I definitely have more than 3 photos, haha, and the pumpkins are part of the photos. The paper is old, from a few autumns ago, and I used 3 patterns. I like the harvesty prints with the corn and apples.
Supplies:
Paper: Cajun Craze card stock, Early Espresso card stock More Mustard card stock (retired), Orchard Harvest DP (retired)
Accessories: Linen Thread, Natural Buttons

Next up, you already know I love to use Cheryl's sketches in my scrapbooking, and now she's started up a new challenge- to use what's in our stash (to make room for fun NEW stuff! haha!) Today's page uses her second challenge: use 3 patterned papers that are more than a year old, use a bookplate, use a journaling diecut and use fibers. I've never had bookplates, but I could sure do the rest of it! And! the picture is about 5 years old while we're at it! Lots of old stuff, now in a book! Hooray for that!!
Supplies:
Paper: Always Artichoke, Real Red card stocks, Dashing DP (retired)
Accessories: Silver Cord (retired), Simply Scrappin' Kit - so old I can't find its name!

7 comments:

  1. Great 2 pager!! Thanks for joining us @123 Get Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice double page layout! So glad you decided to join in the fun over at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the use of all those photos
    thanks for playing along at 123 get scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DPL!!! Way to go getting all those photos in! Thanks for joining us over at 123Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you got so many pictures on that first layout...I went through a bunch of my scrapbook layouts yesterday and I do a lot with 7+ pictures and even then it's hard to pare down my pics that far! Also I'm kicking myself for not getting a couple extra packs of that Orchard Harvest DSP because I love it and this year's DSP just isn't nearly as awesome. I like the idea of challenging oneself to use up older supplies too, though my last couple of scrapbook layouts have been with current paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome 2 page spread!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...