Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Card from a Kit!

I love the Thankful Tablescape Kit Stampin' Up! offers in the Holiday Mini. So many fun and cute things in it! But we're not the type of people to have settings like this at Thanksgiving. (is that weird?) I thought it would be really fun to make scrapbook pages and cards with the kit instead...! Honestly the pretty paper is almost all from the Sweater Weather DP (except the birch paper) but its handy to have it die-cut. And I looove the chalkboard pieces!

My first card is one we made at the yesterday's class... The layout is completely CASE'd from the demonstrator magazine, but hey, that's the point! I trimmed off a bit of the houndstooth print, and then the dotty Soft Sky print is a scrap from the Sweater Weather DP package. Oh, and I added the button and the card base.
Supplies:
Stamps: Lots of Thanks
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Sahara Sand card stock, Sweater Weather DP, Thankful Tablescape Kit
Accessories: Chevron Punch, Hexagon Punch, Neutral Buttons, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...