Monday, October 28, 2013

Autumn butterflies!

A late start, but happy Monday to you, nonetheless! I had a packed weekend and I don't see that letting up for several more days still, haha...

But here is the first card from my Thank You card class tomorrow! This design is based on a sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches blog. I used the very sweet Itty Bitty Butterfly punch, along with the Sweater Weather DP to make the fun butterflies, and then stamped a butterfly with the greeting. This card is like "sales in action", because the butterfly stamp set and punch were on sale a few weeks ago, and then the greeting has been on sale til today!

There's still time for me to prep supplies if you want to come to the class! And if you want any of the stamp sets that are 25% off, place your order before 11:50 MT tonight!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Lots of Thanks
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
Paper: Crushed Curry card stock, Sweater Weather DP
Accessories: Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...