Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Double Sketch

I wrote out all the sketches I could find to maybe work on today, and I ended up using the same sketch twice! It comes from the Freshly Made Sketches blog, sketch # 109
First I thought I'd make a simple card and play with this tree and fall leaves! Pretty sure I've never done that, haha...
Supplies:
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip markers
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla card stocks


Then I made this card. I used MDS to find a color combination to go with Gumball Green! How handy is that?? Also, I just love (ha!) that both my greetings came out crooked.... niiiice.....
Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderfall, Six Sided Sampler
Ink: Cajun Craze, Gumball Green, Early Espresso
Paper: Gumball Green, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze & Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder

3 comments:

  1. Great set of cards! Love the fall colors~ thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...well I can stamp greetings crooked even using the SAMJ, that's how crooked I am! :) Great color combos on both cards, I've been using lots of Raspberry Ripple and Crushed Curry lately though maybe not together. So of course now I need to put them together and see what I get :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards Tanya! Beautiful for fall! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...