Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day 1

World Card Making Day always is the first Saturday of October...
For me, the first Saturday weekend in October is also something else very important... It is the same day as the worldwide General Conference held by the LDS {Mormon} Church, to which I belong. I am fortunate enough to live where Conference is broadcast right on my tv and so this day has always been spent with my family, watching and enjoying as much of the sessions as we can. If you would like more information, you can click HERE. It can be heard in 16 languages, if that's an issue. Here you can learn the truth about the LDS Church, and hear messages intended for every person in the world. I love Conference and hope you find something you enjoy too!
Come listen to living prophets
I planned to share cards here on my blog, throughout the day, to keep you creatively inspired. I had a very busy week so this is off to a late start, but I will have a total of four cards here today for you to enjoy. When I completed the stack it seemed to me I had a card for every season, so we'll start with Spring and work our way thru the year, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Make a Cake
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, I Am Me DP
Accessories: Chevron punch, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Chevron Embossing folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...