Monday, June 9, 2014

CAS Work of Art Set!

So the other day, I got to stamp a whole bunch of cards! This ended up kind of a set...I liked this Clean & Simple sketch a lot and I wanted to try different color combos, so the cards are identical except for colors.

This was the first one I made- mostly becuase I had the Melon Mambo ribbon!
Supplies:
Stamps: Work of Art
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray
Paper: Daffodil Delight & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Melon Mambo Taffeta Ribbon

This card has a totally different feel with the soft, monochromatic colors:
Supplies:
Stamps: Work of Art
Ink: Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Soft Sky, Basic Gray
Paper: Coastal Cabana & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Soft Sky seam binding ribbon

And here is a more masculine version: 
Supplies:
Stamps: Work of Art
Ink: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Hello Honey & Basic Gray
Paper: Old Olive & Whisper White card stock

Which one is your favorite? *grin

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Fun little card pack to give away!!! I think the green is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you did with this set!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...