Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pink Flowers

I've got my New Catalog Workshop this Friday {are you coming?!} so I am trying to finish filling my display board before then! Super handy that Tuesday was cold and rainy! (it's been in the 90's lately and Tuesday it stayed in the 60's) I decided to pull out any stamp sets that are used less than twice on the board already, haha. I thought that was a good way to show some variety!
The first card I made this round used the Nacho Average sketch that I am late for...ahem...
Supplies:
Stamps: Petite Petals, Lots of Thanks, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bridge, Pool Party
Accessories: Epic Day Washi Tape, Petite Petals Punch, Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...