Thursday, June 26, 2014

Father's Day Page

I've been getting rather a lot of digi scrapping done lately. I'm excited about that...but it means I've got to send a lot of pages off for printing! (I haven't printed any pages during 2014...gulp!)
Here is the page I made about Father's Day this year. I am loving this frame download! I also liked that the photos fit so nicely in the squares, haha! I used another sketch I found on Pinterest, which you can find HERE.
Supplies:
MDS: Lemonade Stand content disk (honeycomb overlay), Days to Remember content disk (background paper, stitching), Candid Frames download

1 comment:

  1. These digi pages are absolutely fabulous, Tanya! Lovin' this sweet page... the design is great... The photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...