Thursday, June 12, 2014

A different idea...

Remember the gorgeous Watercolor Wonder DP from the Occasions Mini that made THESE cards? That is what inspired me to create these next cards.
I used the Work of Art set and randomly stamped all over this small piece of white paper....

 Then I used the same flower punch (and the current Viva La Verve sketch) and made this card...
 and I used the butterfly punch (and last week's Retro Sketch) to make this card!
And I have tons of paper left to punch more watercolored images out with!

Blank Paper Supplies:
Stamps: Work of Art
Ink: Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight (stamped off)

First card supplies:
Stamps: Feel Goods
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Petite Petals Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Brights Candy Dots

Second card supplies:
Stamps: Pleasant Poppies
Ink: Calypso Coral
Paper: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...