Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin - June!

So here's what I made with My Paper Pumpkin at my workshops on Friday!
At the earlier event, I started making this cute banner! I have a "window" cut out between my kitchen and dining room, and that was the perfect spot to hang it!
....funny that the masking tape shows up so boldly in the photos...my walls are exactly the color of masking tape so it doesn't show up at all in real life...

and then later, I made up the three different pinwheels, and stuck them in a jar with some clear marbles for a little centerpiece! Oh, I also added a bit of Soft Sky seam binding ribbon.
Honestly, I really like the idea of using the pinwheel in place of a gift bow on a small package. I think that's a really fun, different idea.

Keep watching my blog and facebook events for more info about my Paper Pumpkin class!
Also, go check out my newest board on Pinterest, dedicated to My Paper Pumpkin kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...