Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin - The "why"

Confession: When Stampin' Up! released the My Paper Pumpkin concept, I blew it off. It didn't appeal to me and I didn't think it would appeal to my customers. I saw a few projects online and thought they were cute, but meh... We all have our own tastes and I haven't met anyone who can't find plenty in the catalog to order, haha. Sooo I didn't really advertise it. I added the button to my blog and left it at that.

Truth or Dare....TRUTH: I am participating in a training provided by Stampin' Up! this month, to use My Paper Pumpkin to build our businesses. I signed up to receive the kit and I gotta say, my opinion has done a complete 180*! I've received the June kit, I am bursting with ideas, and I'm super excited that now that I am a subscriber, I can even purchase complete or part past kits!

What does this mean for you?
Well first of all, if you missed my workshop last Friday, you missed out on a fun alternate idea for June's kit, which actually came straight from Stampin' Up! (see it tomorrow, here!)
But also, in July, I am holding a class where we will use nothing but My Paper Pumpkin supplies and create several different things.
And, I'm going to be having a lot of fun with the kits and I hope you'll join me!

Who would enjoy subscribing to My Paper Pumpkin?
  • People who like surprises! Each month is something new and different! The stamps included in My Paper Pumpkin are not the same stamps you can order. They are exclusive to each month's kit, and if you don't like to miss out on exclusives, this is for you! 
  • Busy people who still want {or need!} crafting time! These projects are meant to be quick, giving you a 30 min or less time frame to make something fun! Nap time? After the kids are in bed? Yep! The thinking and gathering is done for you, all you have to do is put it together! 
  • Not-busy people! Do you know anyone on maternity bed rest or down for any other reason that could use something pretty to make? Yep, this is for them! 
  • Beginning stampers! As I said, the kit is already put together, and it comes with instructions. All you need is adhesive and scissors, and you're set! 
  • Advanced stampers! These kits are perfect for getting your mojo back from those slumps we find ourselves in. No thinking required- just assemble! Or! Change it up with what you already have and make the projects your own! 
  • Someone without the space to dedicate to craft supplies! Each kit comes with a small photopolymer stamp set and a Stampin' Spot (or two!). Neither take up much space, and once you use or give away the cards or project, you can store several stamp sets and inks in one box! And since all you need is scissors and adhesive, that can even fit in the box too! (The box is only approximately 6"x9" so you can see how little space it will take!) 
  • Someone who wants to build up their stamp supplies without a lot of cash. Again, you get stamps and inks to keep forever- and Stampin' Up! has promised to not duplicate the same ink color in a year. That's at least 12 different colors of ink, coming right to your door! For only $19.95/month this is a great solution! (shipping is included in the cost!)
  • And if you end up not liking one of the kits- it makes a perfect gift- already wrapped up ready to go!!! 
  • Bonus Tip: Did you know that you can order My Paper Pumpkin as a gift for someone else? You can gift a one time, three month, six month or 12 month subscription to anyone in the United States! (or Canada if you live in Canada) Like whom, you may ask? Read above! How about a busy mom who doesn't seem to get to be crafty anymore? How about someone on bed rest or in bed with a long term sickness? How about your sister or mom or best friend or anyone YOU would want to get together with for a craft night?! 
Enough chatter! Let's get down to it! Here's my June kit, as I opened it, taking photos just for you! *grin
What do you think?
Do you want to give it a try?
Well, if you aren't yet convinced, come to my class in July and see what you think then! *grin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...