Thursday, June 5, 2014

Week 22

Have I mentioned enough that I love the no-clean-up part of digital scrapbooking?
How about the part about recording our lives in this format of a page per week?
Well, its the truth.
My husband and I spent the last week being really sick. But I've really missed stamping. And not that this is exactly stamping, but it is creating and recording and photos- all my favorite things. And I can take as long as I need to complete the page, and I don't have to clean it up and pull it all back out. YEAY!
So here's my Week 22 page -
I recolored the DP to be monochromatic, which gives it a much subtler feel, with keeping the fun pattern. I also flipped the bow on the twin to cover less of the journaling, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...