Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Single Photo Layout

Don't you just LOVE it when you create something and you can't get over how great it turned out? haha... I definitely do! And this page is just one of those things...I had a fun idea and it turned out so much cuter than it was in my head- and it was good to start with!
I used the latest MDS Monday sketch, and had fun just kind of making a mess of things- and it all worked together in such a fun way, I think! I loved the sketch and I loved what they wanted us to do with it. I used two stamp sets, two fonts, and two accessories. And the 'card stock' colors came out of the photo actually. I used the picker tool!
I hardly ever use just one photo on a page, but this was the only shot I took this day, and only because it was so funny to see them hiding so completely from the sun!
Supplies:
MDS (Extreme Elements stamp, For All You Do stamp), Sequins download, Candid Frames download

3 comments:

  1. Your page turned out great! the colors are perfect, great job with the color picker tool!
    Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page Tanya! Great color combination to go with that cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page, Tanya - I love the elements you have floating around - they work perfectly with the photo. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...