Monday, June 16, 2014

CASE from the Catalog!

I'm still familiarizing myself with the brand new catalog, how about you? *grin 
The other day as I was perusing I decided I was in love with the card found in the lower corner on page 153. I have the stamp set they used, so I sat down and made it! My version is different, of course, and has lots more layers than my usual creations. But I really like how it turned out!
Supplies:
Stamps: Truly Grateful, Hardwood
Ink: Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Early Espresso
Paper: Hello Honey, Very Vanilla & Mossy Meadow card stocks
Accessories: Natural Chevron Ribbon, Honeycomb embossing folder, Autumn Accents die, Big Shot, Neutral Buttons, Staple

So first I embossed the big bottom layer. Then I dragged my Crumb Cake ink pad over it to grunge it up and give it a little more definition. Next I used Early Espresso to stamp the Hardwood stamp on the strip of Hello Honey. I stamped the wood grain image from Truly Grateful, and die cut the oak leaf with it. I die cut the big maple leaf and crumpled it and scuffed it with Early Espresso too. The greeting is stamped in Crumb Cake, and I used a tiny strip of Hello Honey in the button. Fun huh?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Tanya. This is fabulous! Love the design.. the textures.. the embossing. That folder looks amazing all 'grunged' up!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...