Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Nautical Card!

Today I took some time to stamp, with paper and ink, so there! haha...
I have been loooving all the new creations from the Occasions Mini and the Sale-A-Bration products, but, I've also been thinking about all the other current products I haven't used since before the holiday season. So I pulled out this fantastic stamp set I fell in love with as soon as I saw it...and have hardly used....and this great DP that works so well with it, which I have also barely used! I combined them with the current Mojo Monday sketch and I made this:
Supplies:
Stamps: Traveler
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Maritime DP
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Banner Punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is darling! Love the fun banner. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a fabulous card, Tanya. I need this set!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...