Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pink Sparkly Butterfly!

Yes, I'm posting on a Saturday thanks to my nearly vanished week, haha! And yep, this is one of those weeks I am glad to see come to an end!
Today my daughter went to a birthday party for a girl I don't know well. Her gift was a kit to make a pink necklace, so I thought a card like this would be about perfect, haha! I also used the current Nacho Average Challenge sketch for the design.
Supplies:
Stamps: Work of Art
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Gray
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer DP
Accessories: Butterflies Framelits, Big Shot, Hexagon Punch, Dimensionals

...I always think I have the Silver Glimmer paper, but when I pulled it out its clearly gold, haha...I'd already done all the stamping, so then I wasn't sure if it was going to work together, as nicely as it did in my head. I asked my daughter's opinion and she approved, so a gold butterfly it is! 

4 comments:

  1. I think the gold is awesome!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the gold butterfly. Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like spring! What a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tanya, I hope things are going better for you this week :) I think the butterfly looks great in gold, love how you used the Work of Art stamps. Thanks for playing along in the Nacho sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...