Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas Scrapping!

There are only a few days left of the Holiday Mini and I wanted to continue to feature that while I still can. Today's post actually comes from the Holiday Supplement!

I bought the Hello December Project Life Cards & Accessories (two separate items) and I really wanted to use them this month...but I didn't buy an album, nor really do anything for a December Daily album this year, like I half intended to, haha.... Instead, I dug thru printed photos and found that I hadn't scrapped December 2010 yet! Perfect! Also, a few years ago Stampin' Up! had these divided sheet protectors and I only used a few. They're sort of a precursor to the Project Life divided sheet protectors, and worked really well for using the cards! (if you don't care about using both sides of the cards, traditional scrapbooking is a great option too!)

So! Here are a few pages I completed, using my fun new products. And since you already know I take a ton of pictures, there's still TONS of product left for future projects- maybe scrapbooking, maybe cards!!



The cards, sequins, sticker letters/numbers, washi tape, word strips and wood cut outs all came with the Project Life items. The only thing I added was the silver stripey washi tape that better matched a couple pages than the polka dotty washi tape! I also added some red card stock to the photo slots because I printed using the "True Digital" size, instead of the actual 4x6 prints. That was the hardest part, haha, and this is a suuuper simple way to scrapbook! If you're looking for a photo storage solution, I highly recommend Project Life! haha!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...