Thursday, January 22, 2015

Valentine Treat Bags!

Look! I created something with paper and ink! Not digital! haha....
That's because it was a kit!
Yep! My January Paper Pumpkin kit arrived this week and it was for little treat bags. I happened to need to take some treats to some people so that was absolutely perfect! I think these five took me...maybe ten minutes to stuff and assemble? And they're so cute!!
Supplies:
January Paper Pumpkin!

I did use my own Real Red ink pad since I have that, and can therefore giveaway the Real Red Stampin' Spot that came in my kit.
Once again I have to add that if you love this kit, its fairly likely it will be available for purchase soon- BUT only to Paper Pumpkin subscribers!!! AND! If you sign up for a three month subscription, you qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item too!!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...